Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Insanity of This World!


This morning as I was contemplating the meaning of life, I was amused at how insane it is to be a part of this world.

I imagined that I was receiving instructions on how to be an earthling before making my descent into this world. This is what I was told, "Your mission on earth is to live the most joyous and happiest life possible while helping others to do the same." Well, okay, so far so good. "The secret to maximizing your life experience and have fun is to find the source of that which you are and allow that source to do all the work." Another name for that source is God, trouble is, God is invisible. The Great Paradox. We come to earth looking for something that is invisible...cannot find it... and yet, we are completely surrounded by it!

So we search for someone who has been with God to tell us what God looks like and where to find it. Religions were created for this purpose. But each religion has a different idea of what God looks like and we easily become confused in the process.

When we have finally given up our search in looking for the image of God outside of ourselves, we become open to experiencing the God within. The indwelling Presence, Shechinah, Atman, Christ consciousness, Buddha. Oh........I see, I have to feel it. There it is, it was here all the time.

Friends, it's time to Wake-Up! Let us align with this power and allow our life experience to unfold happily and joyously for all humankind!

No comments: