Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Encouragement Leads To Insight

I received an email today from my friend who is a very talented ceramicist. Some of you may know him, his name is Dennis Meiners. This is what he wrote, "Hey Asher, The OLE Blend is great! It blooms on the palate...the words rich and robust come to mind." Wow! Thanks for the great review Dennis. (Encouragement)

Dennis is a decaf coffee drinker ('decaffer') always in search of a better cup. My conversations with him about coffee remind me of a time in my life when I was a 'decaffer'. I remember always searching for a better decaf and always coming up short! I wasn't aware, at the time, about the critical freshness factor and always wondered why there was a very limited choice compared to caffeinated. (Leads To)

I started to think about the decaf coffee drinkers situation. Decaf drinkers drink mainly because they love the taste and are passionate about it. The coffee market caters mostly to the caffeinated drinker with an abundance of choices in flavor and freshness. This leaves a sizable portion of the market open for servicing. (Insight)

My commitment to you is to offer Fair Trade Organic freshly roasted decaffeinated coffee in both single origin and blends. I want you 'decaffers' to have more choices of flavors as well as the freshness you have come to expect from Wake-Up!

No comments: