Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Better Than Ever!


Lately I have been thinking about how to respond to my friends and acquaintances when, upon greeting me, they inevitably ask me how I am doing.

It has been about a year since I changed my answer from "good" to "great!". I have grown into "great-ness" and am now feeling very comfortable responding this way. It now feels like my truth, and the more I say it the more I believe and embrace it!

So, what comes after "great"? After pondering this awhile, I came up with "Never Better!". I figured that since I am always in the process of evolving (always becoming more and never less than my True Self) then I must naturally always be in the state of "Never Better". This response now best reflects my awareness of who I am and the being I have become.

However, I feel uncomfortable saying this right now. The audacity of fulfillment! It might take a year or so to fully believe and embody "Never Better", but that's okay, I'm not going anywhere and I can't think of anything better to do!

No comments: