Friday, July 19, 2013

Life above the Matrix - Living with Fear and Limitlessness

I had a realization this morning that felt so amazingly fearful and expansive at the same time.  The fearful part I am in the process of re-labeling and re-programming into my "thoughtware".  There was a lot of excited energy in the fearful part that I can palpably feel in my human body.  It is a rush and a waking up from a previously unrealized mudane, static, state of being.  This is how it unfolded..........

This morning I went into meditation with my daily cup of F.R.E.A.K. Coffee, and I allowed all of the pending projects, lifestyle decisions, and whatever else I was thinking about, to fade away.  As I felt the energy of the coffee being ecstatically absorbed by my body, my energy field started to actively vibrate.  This is something I can feel,  and is closer to my true state of being.  I began to feel myself ascend high to the earth's atmosphere, and then I recalled a recent situation that occurred 3 days ago.  I was looking down on myself and took in the entire scene.  Without getting into details, I viewed my reaction and behavior very predictable and something that I have practiced so much, it has become a natural (unconscious) way of being. 

I then felt myself rise above the earth's atmosphere and rise above the matrix into Free Space.  Ahhh.....this is the place I know, I like, and feels sooo good!   

Repetitive Behavioral Patterns in Earth's Matrix
Back down to my situation on the earth plane, I saw how it was possible for me to choose a different reaction and a different course of action.  Instantly I felt afraid, energetically backing away from the audacity!  THE AUDACITY to behave 180 degrees apart from my MO, my personality, my genetics, my character......AND.....the excitement!  I could feel the energy in my body activated and vibrating.  Then it all made perfect sense.  I AM not confined to my situation, my history, my predictability.  I CAN rise above it all, pierce the veil of the matrix and curiously, fascinatingly, excitedly, youthfully, see what will happen. 

I AM more than my horoscope, my fate, my future. 

I AM boundless, infinite, daring, courageous!


No comments: