Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My First 50 Years - What A Ride...And Getting Better All The Time!

For those of you following my blog, you are aware of my process and desire to do a Vision Quest (first mentioned in my Feb. 5th DFOTB #24 blog entry).  It felt appropriate to celebrate and commemorate my first 50 years on the planet by  experiencing a Shaman's death and being reborn into my next 50 years.

Death Valley...the name was so appropriate...although I had never been there it felt like the right place to be for this special coming-of-age ceremony.  My intention was to embrace and appreciate my first 50 years of life (lived mostly as Allen G. Aronovic, Allen Aronovich, and finally, Asher Yaron), bless it, and then LET IT GO!  I envisioned being reborn on my birthday, Feb. 25th, and stepping into my next 50 years as the Powerful, Intuitive, Loving Presence that I AM.  Well, I did it!
My first 50 were great...my next 50 unimaginable!!! 

No comments: