Thursday, May 21, 2009

Seeds of Change

This morning I had an incredible experience on my 2 hr. bike commute to Ashland from my home (must be one of the top ten bike commutes in the world!).

I started out in a state of awareness that was very present and focused. I could hear the individual songs of the birds, and noticed how many there were! While listening intently, I could feel the trees celebrating as light breezes caressed the pine needles. I attuned my awareness to this energy of appreciation and celebration.

Next, I experienced myself as a seed or nut of a tree going through its metamorphosis. Allowing my outer shell to break apart and seeing my essence exploding outward, upward, and in all directions. I focused on feeling this transmutation and expansion taking place inside my own being and becoming a mighty tree. I then caught a visual of myself looking at our "Japanese Money" tree yesterday and contemplated the explosive new growth occurring horizontally. I linked up, energetically, the new directional growth on the tree with my own dying and re-becoming in new directions. And now that it has happened in consciousness, I simply allow it to be and say, "And So It Is, Especially Now!"

No comments: